Spring Break Travel Trends 2019
After a cold and dark winter, it’s safe to say that many Americans are longing for a spring break escape. Whether you’re a beach person or a road tripper, there is no better time than the spring to make that getaway. Travel expert, Stephanie Oswald is ready to help! She’ll share her insider tips on how to make preparing for your spring break escape a breeze.
Some of Stephanie’s tips will include:
- GET ORGANIZED: Planning a fun and successful trip means setting a budget, researching, and booking early! There are plenty of great vacation packages available that are sure to suit your needs and your budget.
- UPGRADE: Looking for a new ride before hitting the open road? Consider all your options and choose the vehicle that will best fit you or your family’s needs.
- ROAD TRIP PREP: Give your tires a thorough check-up to make sure they are up for the challenge of a road trip. Make sure they aren’t worn out and check the tire pressure before heading out.
- ALWAYS CARRY EXTRAS: Pack an entire outfit of ultra-light clothing for each child: undergarments, shirt, pants in a sealable plastic bag. Make sure this is easily reachable in your carry-on bag in the event of a spill.
Spring Into Family Fun Co-Op SMT w/ Julie Loffredi
Warm weather and longer days are right around the corner, which could mean more sunshine along with sun showers. Spring gives us the perfect reason to plan for a weekend getaway or plan some fun activities with the whole family right at home. On Friday, March 29th, lifestyle and travel expert, Julie Loffredi will share her favorite family-friendly activities to kick start the fun, rain or shine!
Some of Julie’s tips will include:
- PLAN A TRIP: There’s no better way to get a jumpstart on the warmer weather than by escaping the cold! Pick a spot on the globe and book a weekend getaway the whole family can enjoy!
- RAIN RAIN GO AWAY: A stormy afternoon might sound like a good day for a movie, but it's also a perfect opportunity to bring out some fun games and toys and play with your children.
- NIGHT SKIES: Venture out after dinner and discover the night skies by locating your favorite stars and constellations. A little fresh air before bedtime is always nice!
- GIVE BACK: Whether you’re organizing a food or clothing drive or cleaning up a park, volunteering as a family can be a rewarding way to bring everyone together.