If you are like most consumers, the current economic environment and the high cost of heating your home this winter has you re-thinking your holiday shopping list. And, with holiday shopping now in full effect, what better time than now to start thinking about how you can save while still getting the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
TV Host and Consumer Trends Expert, Andrew Krasny, will share gift ideas to help stretch your holiday dollar. He will also discuss everything from the latest trends in gift giving to how to shop on a budget during a tough economy. With his tips, you’ll be sure to get through your holiday shopping list headache-free and
SOME OF HIS TIPS INCLUDE:
• FOR THE GAMER IN YOUR LIFE: What do you get the gamer who has every game? Take their gaming experience to the next level with top of the line gaming accessories like headsets and keyboards.
• LET OTHERS DO THE LEGWORK: Who doesn’t love receiving hand selected pieces for their wardrobe as well as the flexibility selecting how often to receive them and convenience of sending back what you don’t want to keep? Keep your friends and family looking stylish with a trunk of clothing!
• THE GIFT OF CHOICE: Give your loved ones a gift that allows them to buy whatever they want, whenever they want with a gift card. Besides, who doesn’t like money?
• LAST MINUTE GIFTS: It’s always a clever idea to have some last-minute gifts on hand. Keep a small supply of gifts like homemade jams, soaps, and a few well-priced bottles of wine.
• SHOP EARLY AND SMART! Shops sites that provide free shipping! And if you’re shopping brick and mortar, don’t be afraid to tell your salesperson you saw it online for a better price either!